Membership forms are available now for 2017 membership. See details below.
Full year membership renewals should be received by 31st January 2017. Late receipt will see an administration charge applied.
The Club is affiliated to TREC GB, the governing body for TREC in the UK.
Membership of Bowland TREC Group in 2017 includes:
- Discounted entry fees at Bowland TREC events
- Priority booking for Bowland TREC competitions
- Priority booking for Bowland TREC training and camps
- Training from qualified, insured people and with relevant TREC experience
- Automatic entry to Bowland TREC Group Winter League
- TREC GB members get a rebate of £10 on their Bowland TREC full year membership fee if they nominate Bowland TREC Group as their chosen TREC club when also joining TREC GB
|Membership Type||Tick appropriate||Fee
|Bowland TREC Standard Membership – covers 1 Adult person ending 31st December 2017||£ 22.00|
|Bowland TREC Standard Membership (PART YEAR) – covers 1 Adult person joining after 30th June 2017, ending 31st December 2017||£ 11.00|
|Bowland TREC FAMILY Membership – Covers 1 riding member over 14 years of age, and 1 non-riding Parent/Guardian /Spouse over 25 years, ending 31st December 2017.||£ 37.00|
|TREC GB BTG CLUB MEMBERSHIP – Members of TREC GB (Red or Blue membership) who nominate BTG as their chosen TREC Club, will receive £10 off their BTG full year membership, this makes your BTG membership £12. TREC GB membership number must be given below||£ 12.00
|TREC GB BTG CLUB MEMBERSHIP (PART YEAR) – as above and, covers 1 Adult person joining after 30th June 2017, ending 31st December 2017|
|Red or Blue Tier Membership No:
|Bowland TREC Supporter Member – non-riding member over 14 years who will receive all updates on events and news||Free|
To join Bowland TREC Group please use the Contact Us page to request a form which can be completed and returned by post with your cheque.